Home_safe_banner

These dangerous exposed wires were found inside the ceiling of a sunshine coast home. Not only were these live wires lurking in the darkness of the ceiling space, the circuit was illegally protected and had no safety switch installed. The home owner had been working within a couple of inches of the exposed copper; turning his ceiling space into an attic. Needless to say he is extremely lucky to be alive.

Unfortunately it is not uncommon to come across situations like this. Situations like this are not only a massive safety concern for your family; but they can also contribute to large portion of your power bill.

For peace of mind and your family’s safety get a sunshine coast electrician to carry out a full electrical inspection of your home today!

Call 0400 677 514